Would you like us to review your book? Please get in touch! We have the same requirements as Waterstones.
“Writing a review is a great way to share your experience of a book with thousands of other readers, plus it’s an opportunity for you to take part in the success (or otherwise) of a title. Reviews can make or break a title online; if it gets a positive buzz it can outperform all planned marketing and promotion of a title. That said, because reviews are so important, you’ll appreciate there need to be a few ground rules, some are obvious (no bad language) some are to save us from being sued and some are to ensure your review gets read again and again.” Waterstones.com
- Give an honest opinion
- Tell others how the book made you feel
- Point out what you disliked or liked
- Let other readers know what books and authors would be of similar interest, eg “Great for fans of Harry Potter”
- Use profanity, prejudiced language or terms of abuse
- Repeat or make potentially libelous comments
- Mention web addresses, emails or phone numbers
- Post text you’ve not written
- Post material that is deliberately intended to upset other users
- Give away key plot elements or endings
WE’D LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR BOOK! WE SUPPORT ALL GENRES. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!